Camera Movement Film 10th Grade

The Pre-Production of this film went very smoothly. The idea for my movie came to me almost immediately, and my Storyboard (See Below) felt like an interesting idea for the class. However, due to time constraints and my work on other people's films, I wasn't able to film for quite some time. 

Edit: It would seem that my idea has backfired. It would have taken a much longer time to set up an entire fake fantasy football draft. I had to fully replace my idea on the fly with some Mario kart, using similar planned shot types to film. The final product wasn't great, but it will have to do.

(The video is too big to render apparently, so a link will do)

The different movements I feel made its meaning known in identifying the main character and establishing him as the center of the film, making the use of the movement effective. The execution of the shots was not very difficult at all. I don't know how I'll use these movements in the future, but I will execute the shots better. 

Comments