Final Film

 

   My final film of the year was riddled with problems. Firstly, the audio on our clips was very hard to hear, even with the use of mics. This was an easy fix, however. I just raised the audio gain to an audible point and made sure the clips had no static sounds. Secondly, my Adobe Premiere wouldn't let me save my titles. I would work hard to edit a title, and when I went to add it to my film, It would just be blank. I tried re-editing the titles but to no avail, so I had to use the text tool in Adobe. This limited my fonts and colors I could use in the titles. My adobe would also crash frequently and send me to an older autosave, making progress through the film harder than it needed to be. Lastly, I had to refer to the script for the ordering of my film. Since I had helped to work on another project, piecing certain clips together became tedious. I also felt as If I was missing clips, but was also not sure if we had scrapped those scenes in general.
   Even with these problems, It was nice to help with the filming and directing of certain scenes, and I enjoyed using more advanced shots and film equipment during this film. I liked our use of the gimble, our different styles of planning into match cuts, and the use of the events 5 years ago to add to, expand, and introduce our plot. I feel like this film is the best acting of any film I have personally worked on, and I truly enjoyed working with Griffin, Dylan, Kyle, Blake, and Anthony on this film.

Comments