Scene Recreation 2.0


When given this assignment, my mind immediately went to the iconic Rocky Montage, where Rocky trains hard for his inevitable fight with Apollo Creed. I storyboarded general shots of what the montage would look like from different angles. Using a DSLR, I went out to go film with Justin Kranitz and Kevin Giang as my actors. Filming went incredibly smoothly, considering my track record. My actors did exactly what was expected of them and I ran into problems involving conflicting interests in film. My shots aren't adventurous, but they are very faithful to the original movie. All in all, an easy film to produce. Editing was even easy. I shot all my shots in sequential order, so editing was quite easy. My only issue is my music is subpar, especially because I am not allowed to use the iconic Rocky Music due to copyright.

Comments