Final Vlog

Link: https://youtu.be/xlfsCSdlx40

Video:


In this final vlog post, I decided to focus on the things that I did over quarantine with my family. I used pictures and clips to create a cohesive "collage" of fun things that my family has done over the past few days or so. I would have liked to obtain a little more in terms of family activities rather than "exercise" and the pool, but given the clips that I had, I felt that I used my videos well. Looking back, maybe showing my face at some point in the Vlog would have been smart, but I feel like that is a minor issue. As for editing, my vlogs are the most simple and straightforward things on the planet. My shots are all relatively bland save for a few pan shots here and there (since I was in most of the activities shown). The only thing I really edited was the audio, since I felt I needed to find a good balance in the volume of myself speaking and the music. I used exponential fade transitions on the audio to smoothly transition from the louder portion of the music to the softer music, just before I began speaking. All in all, this film marks my last film before entering into IB HL Film next year and boy does that seem weird. Having been in this class for over 3 years, seeing myself develop has been very interesting.

Comments